Subscribe Us

Hina Altaf and Agha Ali Interview At good morning pakistan

 Which of Hina Altaf's words sounds bad? Agha Ali told

Hina-Altaf-And-Agha-Ali


Leading actor of showbiz industry Agha Ali and Hina altaf  participated in ARY Digital's program 'Good Morning' Pakistan and answered questions from host Nida Yasir about marriage with Hina Altaf.

Actors Agha Ali and Hina Altaf tied the knot in May last year. Agha Ali said that after marriage there was no significant change in life but the routine has changed and I have become very calm. I used to be very emotional. The actor said that before marriage, he used to take many decisions based on emotions.

Hina-Altaf-And-Agha-Ali


Agha Ali said that in our wardrobe 90% of my clothes are kept properly but whenever Hina Altaf takes out a shirt to go to the shoot, she scatter several clothes and then she fixes the clothes after three days. Sounds too bad. The actor said that sometimes I also spread things while getting ready but this does not happen every day and sometimes when there is dirt on something, I take a cloth and clean it myself. Agha Ali said that I often see nets in the house because I am tall and Hina is short. Besides, Hina's eyesight is also a bit weak. Asked about the quarrel, Agha Ali said that Hina and I quarrel very rarely and if there is any anger, silence is maintained.

The actor said that Hina Altaf often persuades me after an argument but I rarely persuade her. In response to a question, Agha Ali said that Hina talks a lot and I also listen, the stories of the set are often in our conversation. Stay involved Agha Ali said, "I am more into extravagance. Hina often scolds me for this. I sometimes do a lot of online shopping while Hina is a very frugal wife."

Post a Comment

0 Comments